Quantitatively Analyze and Compare Niches
Traditional approach to SEO analysis focuses on single domain, e.g. tracking only one domain over time and on ranking results.
We believe that to get the best search results for yourself and your clients, you have to focus on the niche as a whole.
In addition to your domains, you need to know what everybody else is doing in the niche.
In our platform we track ALL your competitors on first two pages of results (with no limits). You can see for any competitor which of their pages perform best and for which keywords.
You can choose one of your subpages and it will automatically suggest words which are frequent on competitors websites but not yours.
These are only some of the tools available as part of our Niche Analyzer.
If you want to add a new niche, we have hundreds of new niche ideas for you with niches quantitatively ranked in terms of opportunity and difficulty. We quantitatively examine a host of metrics of a niche to determine its difficulty, including:
- Share of top 20 domains of the niche in total search volume, number of ranking positions, etc.
- Average domain age of websites ranked on keywords of the niche
- Average content length (number of words) of pages ranked on niche keywords
- Average content depth (uniqueness) of pages ranked on niche keywords
- Content Optimization Strength - average % of keywords presence in ranked pages titles, descriptions, h1 and h2 elements
- and others
- 1 User
- 1 Custom Campaign (250 Keywords)
- 3 Users
- Up to 10 custom campaigns/niches/clients (Agency)
- Up to 1500 custom keywords (total)
- For larger requirements please see FAQ
- 200 initial niches included (list)
- Target: 10,000 niches analysed
- Exclusive research reports
- Sentiment classification (online tool and API)
- Semantic duplicate tagger (online tool and API) - annual subscription required
- Semantic similarity (online tool and API) - annual subscription required
- 2 Users
- Up to 20 custom campaigns/niches/clients (Agency)
- Up to 2500 custom keywords (total)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, all our plans are risk-free. We use paypal, which means paying is completely under your control. If you do not want to pay for our platform anymore, simply follow instructions: cancellation instructions and you will not be charged anymore.
We are an agency and would like to use Custom Plan for our clients, but with larger requirements.
Can you offer us a larger plan?
Yes, contact us for details and we will offer you plans customised for your needs. 50 clients with 5000 keywords are available for $299 per month, 100 clients with 10.000 keywords are available for $499 per month. For other specific needs, please contact us.
Can I upgrade/downgrade at any time?
Yes, all plans can be upgraded or downgraded, even during the month. The already paid use will be taken into account in your upgrade payment or refunded in case of a downgrade.
I have subscribed on a monthly basis, really like the product and would like to subscribe on an annual basis with lower priced plan. Will my payment for last month be taken into account?
Yes, you can change your plan from monthly to annual even during the month. The remaining unused monthly fee will be refunded upon payment of annual plan.
Can I see the initial set of niches included in Standard and Premium Plans?
A sample of niches included in initial sets of Standard and Premium plans is listed here.
Can I use less niches with more keywords as part of the Custom Plan?
You can use less custom niches, e.g. 2, and use up to 2500 analysed keywords just on those niches.
We are an online marketing agency. Can we use your platform for our clients?
You can use our platform to analyse niches of your clients. We recommend choosing Custom Plan. If you require more niches and keywords than the listed Custom Plan, please send us an e-mail and we will send you a special offer optimized for your requirements.
We accept payments with Paypal. For annual payments, you may also pay via Wire Transfer.